History

1930

The Department of Descriptive Geometry was created together with special office and technical drawing halls.

1950-s

Scientific interests of the department were axonometrical and perspective projections.

1960-s

The department staff did active scientific and methodological work; new textbooks were written for Architecture students and for computer graphics study.

1970-s

As a result of reformation Descriptive Geometry and Engineering Drawing were taught at two departments till 1991 – Department of Geometrical Modeling and Department of Drawing. In 1972 Department of Drawing joined the Faculty of Automobile and Road Engineering.

1980-s

The department intensified cooperation with industrial and construction organizations of Saint-Petersburg.

1990-s

The course of Computer Graphics was developed and introduced.

2000-s

The departments of Geometrical Modeling and of Drawing were joined into the Department of Descriptive Geometry and Engineering Drawing. The staff actively published new textbooks for both full-time and part-time engineering students.

Faculties

  • Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
    Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
  • Faculty of automobile and road-building
    Faculty of automobile and road-building
  • Faculty of economics and management
    Faculty of economics and management
  • Faculty of architecture
    Faculty of architecture
  • Faculty of civil engineering
    Faculty of civil engineering
  • Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
    Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
Contact us:
Name:
e-mail:
Message:
Enter captcha: Refresh image

Refresh image