History

1947

The Department of Building, Road and Handling Machinery was founded.

1950-s

The department started to invent new machine constructions based on deep theoretical and experimental research.

1961

Research on built-up concrete goods manufacturing and their compatibility increasing started.

1965

Research on reliability growth of construction machines’ fluid drives started.

1967

Manufacturing of equipment for natural stones enrichment started. The research results were later applied into industry and they are being improved till present by department staff.

1970-s

Research on reliability growth of fluid power cylinders and compaction mechanisms started.

1980-s

The department staff worked on organization of construction fleet centralized maintenance.

2012

The department was renamed to the Department of Land Transport and Technological Vehicles.

Faculties

  • Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
    Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
  • Faculty of automobile and road-building
    Faculty of automobile and road-building
  • Faculty of economics and management
    Faculty of economics and management
  • Faculty of architecture
    Faculty of architecture
  • Faculty of civil engineering
    Faculty of civil engineering
  • Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
    Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
Contact us:
Name:
e-mail:
Message:
Enter captcha: Refresh image

Refresh image