History

1908

Institute of Civil Engineers is one of the five Russian universities with courses in Athletics and Gymnastics.

1926

Physical Training courses became obligatory in high schools.

1929

Leningrad Civil Engineering Institute included Physical Training in curriculum.

1936

The Department of Physical Training was founded.

1946

Shooter team from Leningrad Civil Engineering Institute wins local competitions and takes second place at all-Russian tournament.

1956

Base at Stary Petergof was constructed.

1966

Two new sport halls were opened in Leningrad Civil Engineering Institute.

2010

Sport club was founded at the Department of Physical Training.

Faculties

  • Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
    Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
  • Faculty of automobile and road-building
    Faculty of automobile and road-building
  • Faculty of economics and management
    Faculty of economics and management
  • Faculty of architecture
    Faculty of architecture
  • Faculty of civil engineering
    Faculty of civil engineering
  • Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
    Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
Contact us:
Name:
e-mail:
Message:
Enter captcha: Refresh image

Refresh image