History

1946

First foreign students from Hungary, Romania and Mongolia entered Leningrad Civil Engineering Institute.

1955

The Department of Russian was founded.

1970

The subdivision of Russian as a foreign language was founded.

1990

Preparatory department for foreign student with no Russian was founded.

2000

The Department of Russian got into development of the Russian textbook for technical university students.

Faculties

  • Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
    Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
  • Faculty of automobile and road-building
    Faculty of automobile and road-building
  • Faculty of economics and management
    Faculty of economics and management
  • Faculty of architecture
    Faculty of architecture
  • Faculty of civil engineering
    Faculty of civil engineering
  • Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
    Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
Contact us:
Name:
e-mail:
Message:
Enter captcha: Refresh image

Refresh image