History

1928

Soil Testing School was established.

1929

Soil Testing School transformed into a Laboratory of Soil Science and Mechanics.

1933

The Laboratory of Soil Science and Mechanics transformed into the Department of Footings and Foundations.

1940

The Department of Soil Mechanics was established.

1950

The Department of Soil Mechanics and the Department of Footings and Foundations were joined into the Department of Footings, Foundations and Soil Mechanics.

1992

The Department of Footings, Foundations and Soil Mechanics was renamed into the Department of Geotechnics.

Faculties

  • Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
    Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
  • Faculty of automobile and road-building
    Faculty of automobile and road-building
  • Faculty of economics and management
    Faculty of economics and management
  • Faculty of architecture
    Faculty of architecture
  • Faculty of civil engineering
    Faculty of civil engineering
  • Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
    Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
Contact us:
Name:
e-mail:
Message:
Enter captcha: Refresh image

Refresh image