History

1930

Department of Engineering Constructions was established.

1939

The first Soviet textbook about reinforced concrete structures was published. It had nine reissues and included practical guides for concrete structures design and construction.

First scientific research of the department was aimed to the improvement of beam columns calculations, development and study of reinforced concrete frames, cisterns, crack resistance and deformations.

1961

Laboratory of reinforced concrete and masonry structures testing was opened. It tested fall-scale structures in the North-West and conducted experimental research to improve reinforced concrete structures theory and calculations.

At the beginning of 1960-s a series of original works in study inelastic deformations of concrete and reinforced concrete structures was conducted. Theoretical studies were supported with experiments on full size large-scale models. The first scientific school on construction structures was established.

1970-s

Fiber concrete and concrete reactor pressure vessels studies started.

2013

The Department of Engineering Constructions was recognized as the best in SPbGASU.

Faculties

  • Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
    Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
  • Faculty of automobile and road-building
    Faculty of automobile and road-building
  • Faculty of economics and management
    Faculty of economics and management
  • Faculty of architecture
    Faculty of architecture
  • Faculty of civil engineering
    Faculty of civil engineering
  • Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
    Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
Contact us:
Name:
e-mail:
Message:
Enter captcha: Refresh image

Refresh image