History of the faculty

Faculty of part-time studies was established by the decision of the Academic Council of the University in April 1998 by combining evening and correspondence faculties.

Correspondence established in 1932. In the first period of existence faculty has provided training to engineers in three specializations: "construction", "Heat supply, heating and ventilation" and the Water supply and Sewerage".

Part-time (evening) form of education takes a count from 1956 to the initial period of study 840 students were trained in four specialties: "Industrial and civil construction", "heat and gas supply, and ventilation" and water supply and Sewerage", "Construction and road machinery and equipment".

The total number of specialists who graduated from the University by correspondence and part-time (evening) form of education since 1956. until 2015. it is more than 15,000 people.

Currently, the part-time studies faculty is the largest in the University in terms of the number of students. At the faculty 3500 students receive higher professional education, including about 2900 students by correspondence, about 600 people by part-time (evening) form of education. At the faculty, along with Russian citizens, foreign citizens are trained. At present, the number is 150 people.

Faculties

  • Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
    Faculty of environmental engineering and municipal services
  • Faculty of automobile and road-building
    Faculty of automobile and road-building
  • Faculty of economics and management
    Faculty of economics and management
  • Faculty of architecture
    Faculty of architecture
  • Faculty of civil engineering
    Faculty of civil engineering
  • Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
    Faculty of forensic investigation and law in construction and transport
Contact us:
Name:
e-mail:
Message:
Enter captcha: Refresh image

Refresh image