The old site is available at the link:

Migration registration

I have arrived in Russia. What shall I do next?

Get a migration card at the airport of arrival and file for a migration registration.

Please bring the following documents with you:

  • Your passport
  • Your student visa
  • Your migration card with an official stamp indicating that you've crossed the Russian border

If you stay in the University dormitory, visit the International Relations Division and bring the documents. University staff will register you with the Migration Service.

If you stay at a private apartment, your landlord must register you within three working days upon your arrival to Russia.