Essential for international students
Recording of the meeting with international students on compliance with the migration legislation of the Russian Federation
Access code: Y4NF&1f5
Meeting of SPbGASU international students on 9 December, 2022 (full-time education, all years)
To ensure entry into the Russian Federation (hereinafter, the RF) for the purpose of training, foreign students and graduate students of SPbGASU must:
➠ fill out the form for ENTRY to the RF
➠ review the Procedure for Persons Arriving at SPbGASU from the Territory of Foreign States and Migration Registration Rules
To ensure DEPARTURE from the Russian Federation for holidays or for other reasons, foreign students of SPbGASU must
➠ fill out the form for DEPARTURE from the RF
Foreign citizens entering the RF for the purpose of studying at SPbGASU are required to:
- Issue a medical insurance policy for VHI, valid from the date of crossing the border with the RF in accordance with the Decree of the RF Government dated 06.03.2013 No. 186 “On approval of the Rules for the provision of medical care to foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation”. Detailed information on the procedure for issuing a VHI policy and insurance programs is available at the link.
- * Pass the mandatory state fingerprint registration, photographing and medical examination in accordance with the federal law of July 25, 2002 No. 115-FZ “On the legal status of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation” (Article 5, parts 18.19). (Procedure)
* except for citizens of the Republic of Belarus; persons who have a residence permit or a temporary residence permit on the territory of the RF
Based on the Decree of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the RF dated January 28, 2022 No. 3 "On Amendments to the Sanitary and Epidemiological Rules SP 3.1.3597-20 "Prevention of a Novel Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19)", approved by the Decree of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the RF dated 05/22/2020 No. 15”, all foreign citizens will be able to issue a certificate of immunity to COVID-19 by an antibody test through the Unified Portal of Public Services.
Sanitary and epidemic rules for the prevention of COVID-19 have been adjusted. It has been established that foreign citizens in the presence of IgG antibodies (S-protein) to the COVID-19 pathogen, identified by the results of laboratory tests conducted in Russia and transmitted through the Unified Public Services Portal, are entitled to issue a certificate of the presence of an immune response to the COVID-19 pathogen.
To do this, a foreigner must pass an IgG (S-protein) antibody test at an organization connected to the system of the Central Research Institute of Epidemiology of Rospotrebnadzor, indicating personal data and an email address.
In addition, through the Unified Portal on a special page, you must enter your data and the number of the laboratory test order.
After that, a certificate with a QR code is automatically generated on the public services portal in Russian and English with the possibility of sending it to e-mail or downloading it in pdf format.
✔ Accommodation in SPbGASU dormitories is carried out only if there is a vaccination certificate for COVID-19 or a negative PCR test for COVID-19, passed within 48 hours (two days) from the moment of crossing the border of the Russian Federation.
✔ PCR test for COVID-19 can be taken immediately upon arrival in the RF directly at the airport. You will receive the test result in two hours by e-mail.
NOTICE. According to Decree No. 17 of the Chief Sanitary Doctor of Russia dated July 2, 2021, from July, 10 citizens of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union (Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and the Russian Federation) and Tajikistan, and from September, 1 also citizens of Azerbaijan, Moldova, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan, when crossing the state border of the RF, confirm the presence of a negative result of a laboratory test of material taken no earlier than three calendar days before arrival in the Russian Federation for COVID-19 by the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method using the mobile application "I travel without COVID-19" ("Путешествую без COVID-19").
To issue invitations from visa countries, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- completed application form;
- clear scanned copy of the front page of the international passport;
- scanned copy of the passport's translation to Russian.
Dear Students,If you are having trouble transferring money from abroad to Russia, we recommend the following:
- apply to any office of the "Saint Petersburg" bank to open a foreign currency account;
- according to the information of the Saint Petersburg Bank, the opening of a foreign currency account (for transferring money in US dollars and euros) is FREE!
- the procedure for opening an account is the same as for opening a "Mir" scholarship card. If you do not have a "Mir" card, you need to open it following the same instructions as for scholarship recipients;
- it is important that the bank of the sender of funds interact with a foreign correspondent bank, through which the transfer to the account in the "Saint Petersburg" bank takes place;
- funds received in foreign currency will need to be transferred to the ruble account to which the "Mir" card is linked. (As needed - all currency is not required to be exchanged.)
To do this, go to the group menu by clicking on the link.
Application for accommodation in a dormitory
Issuance of bank cards for scholarships
➠ For questions related to signing the agreement for the provision of paid educational services and payment for tuition, you must contact the SPbGASU Paid Educational Services Division at tel. +7 (812) 316-45-14, 316-36-34 and by e-mail: email@example.com.
➠ All questions related to the organization of education for foreign citizens who are outside the Russian Federation and in quarantine can be clarified remotely by phone and e-mail of the deans' offices of the relevant faculties, as well as by e-mail of the departments.
➠ For all other questions, please call the International Relations Division by phone: +7 (812) 316-73-14, +7 (812) 712-63-40 (passport and visa department).
For questions about arrival in the Russian Federation, departure from the Russian Federation, migration registration, issuance of invitations and visas, e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org .